My Zimbio
Top Stories Brother P-touch Labels and P-touch Tapes
Free web directory TTRA2008 Directory G0lfs DHIN - WorldWide Directory Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs Wedding Enrichments: The Flower Girl: An embarrassing moment as a child

Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Flower Girl: An embarrassing moment as a child



I remember when I was a flower girl in my sister's wedding. I wasn't very Flower Girl Baskets: wedding decorations, wedding accessories, and personalized wedding favorsold, but I remember feeling like a little princess. I remember the beautiful wedding decorations and the sound of the music filling the air. I was so honored to be a part of her wedding and to put flower petals down the isle to elegant music in preparation for her arrival.

My instructions were simple: place a few petals down with each step and just make sure not to put them all in the same spot. I understood.

Finally, the time came for my big moment in the spotlight. I started walking down the isle. I knew that everyone was watching me and I felt so important and pretty. But then all of the sudden it happened. The basket broke and all of the petals fell in one spot. I only had one important job to do and I failed! I ran down the isle with tears streaming down my face and fell into my mothers lap to escape my embarrassment.

While it is now a family joke and something to be laughed at, I remember being so disappointed. The lesson I then learned at my wedding was to make sure that I had purchased a quality flower girl basket for the precious little girl that was so thrilled to be walking down the isle feeling like a princess.

Flower Girl Baskets: wedding decorations, wedding accessories, and personalized wedding favorsIn fact, I wanted to make sure that ALL of my wedding decorations and wedding accessories were of just the right quality for a smooth-flowing, beautiful wedding!

Hope your wedding is filled with fun memories and all the wedding decorations and wedding accessories come together smoothly for you!

No comments: