My Zimbio
Top Stories Brother P-touch Labels and P-touch Tapes
Free web directory TTRA2008 Directory G0lfs DHIN - WorldWide Directory Shopping  and Fashion Top Blogs Wedding Enrichments: Details, Details, Details...

Monday, December 15, 2008

Details, Details, Details...

Getting married is something that we all hope only happens once for us. Cake Topper; wedding decorations, wedding accessories, personalized wedding favorsBecause of that, it is a very special day. It is a celebratory time of our lives when we commit to our fiancé for better or for worse till death do us part. It is witnessed by our closest friends and family and is a day remembered by all.

For some the ceremony is the most significant part, but for many the reception is the part of the wedding day that is the most remembered. Either way, wedding decorations will add a special touch to this memorable day.

Decorations tell the guest much about the personalities of the bride and groom as well as their backgrounds and the future they hope to share together.

The little details of wedding planning can be the most stressful. I remember thinking that things were under control. We had picked the wedding party, the church, the location for the reception, the colors, the dress… but then all of the little details crept up on me. What am I going to do for a Garters; wedding decorations, wedding accessories, and personalized wedding favorsgarter? Do I have something old, new, borrowed and blue? What glasses are we going to use for toasting at the reception? What color pillow do I want our ring bearer to carry? Will I be able to find a flower girl basket to match? I figured out what kind of cake I want, but I don't have a topper!

Luckily I found websites that were very helpful in securing all of the little details for the wedding decorations and accessories. I even found a wedding planning guide to help me think about the details that I might have missed.

Take if from a girl who has been there, done that: Do your research and don't leave out the details. Start planning now so that when the day really comes you'll be able to simply ENJOY!

M L H

No comments: